There are some meals that have spread to all countries of the world now, which are not related to a certain place or a certain meal, as they can be included in more than one meal, which are chicken meals, especially meal chicken’s fault. which is distinguished in many food items like crepes and pizza, or the preparation of the chicken itself in the way of spices.The fault is for children and adults to enjoy a wonderful, delicious taste, as there is a great demand for chicken faience foods in restaurants, so mothers think about preparing the fault and want to prepare it at home like restaurants and want to prepare it easily, so we offer you how to prepare it through this article.
How to Prepare Fajita Spicy Chicken |
Ingredients of the preparation:
- Two large chicken breasts.
- Two green peppers.
- A cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper and the other white pepper.
- Three tablespoons of vinegar.
- A teaspoon of red pepper.
- Two cloves of minced garlic.
- Two red peppers.
- A large onion cut into slices.
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste.
How to prepare:
- The first step is to prepare a deep dish in which you will prepare the spices, put a small amount of pure vegetable oil in it, then add half a teaspoon of sugar and vinegar and mix together.
- Step two, add the spices from the red and white peppers, then place the minced or minced garlic and the rest of the other spices so that they stir well.
- Step 3: Prepare the prepared breast slices, place the chicken pieces in the prepared sauce and sauce, dip them deep, then leave them in the mass and spices and place them in the fridge for at least five hours.
- Step Four: Bring to a medium-sized skillet and place a tablespoon of vegetable oil in it, then add the onion slices over low heat until golden brown and stir occasionally.
- Step Five Cut the green and red peppers into thin slices, then place them with the onions until they turn red together.
- The last step is to place the mushrooms after we cut them and the chicken slices after we marinate them and leave them on the fire until the chicken is cooked and ready to be served.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting