Crepes Every housewife needs fast food that can be prepared in a few minutes and at the same time be tasty and delicious Crepes easily at home.
- cup of cold milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Half a teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- A cup with only a quarter of flour
- pinch of salt
- an egg
- green pepper
- cheese mixture
- Fried chicken pieces
How to make crepe
- Bring a blender and put in it a cup of cold milk, 3 tablespoons of any kind of vegetable oil, half a teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of white sugar, 1/3 cup flour for versatile use, a pinch of salt and an egg at room temperature.
- Turn on the mixer on medium speed and continue mixing until a thick and suitable consistency is obtained.
- Take a non-stick pan, grease it with a teaspoon of oil and note that it is evenly distributed.
- Then place the right amount of crepe dough, so that it fits the size of the bowl, and then distribute the dough evenly so that its thickness is thin.
- Leave the dough for a minute, then turn it over, then remove the crepe from the heat and repeat these steps until you are done preparing the whole crepe.
- Place the crepe between the two pieces of cloth until it cools and remains soft, then prepare the right filling to your liking.
How to prepare the filling
- Roll the crepe dough into two equal halves
- Then rub the dough with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and a tablespoon of ketchup
- Then add the gene available to you.
- After that add the minced vegetable pieces from the tomatoes, peppers and olives, then place the fried chicken pieces.
- Close the two ends of the crepe in a cylindrical shape, then place it back inside the pan and leave it until the cheese melts and the crepe becomes slightly crunchy.
- Serve the hot crepe with chips.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting