Breakfast and the best suhoor meals in Ramadan He who brings us beautiful days and many of us are in search of the best dishes we offer in it, and always the housewife falls into a lot of confusion and thinks of preparing a table for Ramadan or the trip for a family. and also guests or friends in their call to magic, and from this article we address everything that has to do meals or breakfast foods in a month Ramadan The month of mercy and forgiveness.
Eating iftar and suhoor in the month of Ramadan
Every day a different breakfast is prepared during the holy month of Ramadan to enjoy the wonderful taste and flavor as follows:
Iftar and suhoor in the 1st of Ramadan
You can start the first days of the holy month of Ramadan by eating duck and sweet kataif, while suhoor is easy so that you can practice the first days of Ramadan without getting tired and without feeling tired, so we advise you :
- Breakfast: duck, sparrow tongue.
- Sweet Katajef.
- Syfyr: contains fava, cucumber, bread, yogurt.
Iftar and suhoor in the 2nd of Ramadan
- Breakfast: Roasting pans with minced meat, oven-grilled or grilled meatballs, chips, salad and tahini.
- Syfyr: falafel, foul, bread, potatoes, milk, sweet hemp with bananas and chocolate.
Iftar and suhoor in the 3rd of Ramadan
When the second day of the blessed month of Ramadan begins, you can eat a different meal from the first meal of Ramadan, we advise you as follows:
- Breakfast: Goulash pan with turkey cheese, cheese samosa, potato slices.
- Sweet: Balah Al Sham
- Syfyr: potatoes with eggs, cottage cheese, bread, yogurt.
Iftar and suhoor with 4 Ramadans
- Breakfast: stuffed pigeon, orzo soup and vegetable salad.
- Sweet: goulash wrapped with finger
- Sufyr: potato noodles with eggs, salad, yogurt, bread.
Iftar and suhoor at 5 of Ramadan
- Breakfast: chicken breast, pasta with bechamel and minced meat, vegetable salad.
- Sweet: Basbousa.
- Syfyr: dirty with olive oil, bread, cottage cheese, orange juice.
Iftar and suhoor with 6 Ramadan
- Breakfast: white beans, butcher, vermicelli rice, sweet green salad, strawberry and banana jelly.
- Syfyr: Full of tomatoes, yogurt, bread, boiled eggs.
Iftar and suhoor with 7 Ramadan
- Breakfast: pasta with tomatoes, liver, vegetable salad.
- Sweet: Qatayef with dates.
- Syfyr: yogurt with cucumber, foul with tahini, bread, Roman juice.
Iftar and suhoor with 8 Ramadan
- Breakfast: grilled panel, pasta, green salad
- Sweet: Konafa with cream.
- Syfyr: bread, dirty with eggs, cheese, cucumber.
Iftar and suhoor in the 9th of Ramadan
- Breakfast: steak, zucchini with bechamel, vegetable salad.
- Sweet: Harisa with nuts.
- Syfyr: Bread, dirty medams, cheese with tomatoes, and here you have it New Ramadan meal menu.
Ideas for Iftar and Suhoor of Ramadan
- Breakfast: Potatoes stuffed with minced meat, vermicelli rice, vegetable salad.
- Sweet: Konafa and Glash.
- Syfyr: Chips, green salad, cheese, bread, and here you have Binding for suhoor and breakfast.
Iftar and suhoor with 11 Ramadan
- Breakfast: Sayadiyah rice, fried fish, tahini and vegetable salad.
- Sweet: Dessert dish mixed with strawberry juice.
- Syfyr: a box of frozen cheese, yogurt, cucumber, bread, eggs.
Iftar and suhoor with 12 Ramadan
Chicken pan, pickled eggplant, white rice
sweet fruit cocktail
Istanbul cheese casserole with pepper, bread, yogurt, cucumber.
Iftar and suhoor with 13 Ramadan
Roasted chicken, stuffed with eggplant and pepper, molokhia katayef sweet green with cream
Sufyr with eggs and tomatoes, yogurt, cucumber.
Iftar and suhoor with 14 Ramadan
Fried tilapia fish, rice dish with shrimp, vegetable salad, sweet white tahini, hemp with banana and mango
Syfur, cottage cheese with tomatoes and tahini, fried eggs with ajva, yogurt.
The best food in Ramadan
Iftar and suhoor with 15 Ramadan
- Breakfast: pan with baked potatoes, muamar rice, orzo, green salad, oven-baked chicken.
- Sweet: Banana juice with milk, basbousa with cream
- Syfyr: mashed potatoes, yogurt, bread, eggs, cucumber.
Iftar and suhoor with 16 Ramadan
- Breakfast: Baked Syrian bread, grilled panel, white pasta with sauce.
- Sweet: Ice cream and strawberry juice.
- Sufyr: oily beans, tahini and lemon, green salad, yogurt, cucumber, bread.
Ramadan food, breakfast and suhoor
Iftar and suhoor with 17 Ramadan
- Breakfast: French fries, pasta, vegetable salad, boiled eggs fried in oil.
- Sweet: pumpkin and noodles.
- Syfyr: yogurt, cheese with vegetables, bread, pineapple juice.
Iftar and suhoor with 18 Ramadan
- Breakfast: okra with lamb, green salad, rice with vermicelli.
- Sweet: fruit jelly, hemp
- Syfyr: fucking, eggs, yogurt, rum cheese, bread.
Iftar and suhoor with 19 Ramadan
- Breakfast: chicken, tortillas with minced meat, sweet orzo soup, a plate of mixed fruits.
- Syfyr: yogurt, cucumber, bread, cheese with tomatoes.
Recipe ‘Healthy iftar in Ramadan’
Iftar and suhoor with 20 Ramadan
- Breakfast: Hilla kebab, vegetable soup, white rice, bread, tahini.
- Sweet: rice pudding, pudding.
- Syfyr: eggs with pastrami, rum cheese, cucumber, yogurt.
Iftar and suhoor with 21 Ramadan
- Breakfast: Molokhia with rabbits, rabbits, closed rice, rice soup.
- Sweet: pineapple juice with fruit cocktail salad.
- Sufyr: beans with tahini, eggs, salad, bread, cucumber.
Iftar and suhoor with 22 Ramadan
- Breakfast: grilled quail, chips, pasta, vegetable salad.
- Sweet: cream and pudding.
- Syfyr: chips, cheese, cucumber, yogurt.
Iftar and suhoor with 23 Ramadan
- Breakfast: Pies mixed with pizza with meat and cheese, chips, meatballs, bread.
- Sweet: mango juice, Qatayef.
- Sufyr: eggs, yogurt, bread, cheese and here Tips to avoid thirst and hunger.
Iftar and suhoor with 24 Ramadan
- Breakfast: a tray of fish or small sardines with tomatoes and lemon in the oven, sesame paste salad, rice with onions.
- Sweet basbousa.
- Syfyr: beans, yogurt, cucumber and here Foods that prevent hunger and thirst.
A healthy and light Ramadan breakfast
Iftar and suhoor with 25 Ramadan
- Breakfast: chicken, rice with molokhia mixture.
- Sweet: Qatayef Birds.
- Syfyr: Shakshuka, yogurt with cucumber, orange juice.
Iftar and suhoor with 26 Ramadan
- Breakfast: roast chicken, chicken, orzo soup.
- Sweet: gate, gate, cake.
- Sufyr: vegetable salad, with olives and tahini, bread and here Healthy breakfast method.
Iftar and suhoor with 27 Ramadan
- Breakfast: Hawawshi, potatoes, pickles.
- Sweet: Qamar El Din, milk bananas.
- Sufyr: triangle cheese, yogurt, cucumber, bread.
Iftar and suhoor with 28 Ramadan
- Breakfast: moussaka with eggplant and sweet pepper, bread, boiled eggs, hot falafel, green salad.
- Sweet Umm Ali.
- Sufyr: Full of sausage, cheese with tomatoes, milk, cucumber.
Iftar and suhoor with 29 Ramadan
- Breakfast: tomato kofta, vermicelli rice, green salad.
- Sweet: Konafa with mango.
- Syfyr: beans with salad and eggs, bread, frozen cheese.
Iftar on the last day of Ramadan
- Breakfast: mackerel, daddy ganush, white tahini salad, shrimp, bread, vegetable salad.
- Sweet: orange juice with hemp and glaze, and here you are The best foods of Ramadan.
We have come to the end of the explanation Breakfast and the best suhoor meals in Ramadan Healthy and useful, without thirst or hunger.