Recipes for the preparation of the chicken canton, Chinese cuisine is one of the outstanding restaurants and there are many who prefer it, and it is characterized by a delicious, tasty and strong aroma, and nowadays it is widespread and used many kinds of Chinese food and dishes in which a lot vegetables like cabbage, peas, cucumbers, yellow turkey, cauliflower and red pepper.
Recipe for the preparation of Cantonese chicken, the most delicious Chinese food
Chinese food is characterized by the fact that it contains vegetables such as green onions, soy sauce and taro, so it is a favorite meal for many and is served with rice. Today we will show you a recipe from Chinese cuisine, which is Canton Chicken, and can be easily prepared.
How to Make Chinese Cantonese Chicken |
Chinese Cantonese Chicken is a Chinese food and every woman wants to introduce the latest foods to her children and family so that they do not have to go and buy it from abroad, below we are explaining how the recipe works.
Ingredients of Chinese Cantonese Chicken
- Three boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes.
- A small pinch of black pepper.
- Two carrots cut into cubes.
- A small spoon of salt.
- Yellow bell pepper cut into cubes.
- Spoon paprika.
- Red bell pepper cut into cubes.
- A small spoonful of baking powder.
- Medium onion.
- Two tablespoons of white sugar.
- Sesame as desired.
- Spoons of white vinegar.
- The juice of two lemons.
- Three tablespoons of ketchup.
- A small spoonful of honey.
- Three tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Two tablespoons of starch in half a cup of water.
Steps to prepare Chinese Cantonese chicken
- First we arrange the chicken with flour, black pepper, salt, paprika and baking powder.
- Place a large pot of oil on low heat and fry the chicken and cover the chicken so that the chicken is cooked with the power of steam.
- In another pot on the fire place a tablespoon of oil and sauté the onions for two minutes and then place the bell pepper.
- Add the chicken to the fried vegetables and stir until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- In a deep dish, mix the secretion, vinegar, ketchup, lemon juice, soy sauce and arrange with salt, black pepper and honey.
- Stir the sauce mixture well and add it on top of the chicken, cover the pot and leave it on the fire for two minutes until it is completely cooked.
- Place the Chinese Cantonese chicken on a serving plate and sprinkle with a little sesame on top and a little parsley and serve hot, here and on the edge.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting