Piccata chickenChicken piccata is considered one of the most popular and well-known chicken recipes and has many benefactors, and in the month of Ramadan we certainly want to prepare new recipes that are suitable for fasting and given the variety of ways of chicken pox preparation, we make it easy for you to search for the best and easiest way of preparation and give you two ways to make chicken piccata at home.
How to make chicken piccata
An easy and simple recipe, the ingredients are available and easy to find, is:
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
- And four tablespoons of vegetable oil, like olive oil.
- Amount of one cup to one half cup of flour as needed.
- Four tablespoons of lemon juice.
- The amount of salt and pepper turns brown.
- Four tablespoons of butter.
- A cup full of Maggi chicken juice or whatever and a half cup of vinegar.
- Two tablespoons of minced parsley.
Detailed preparation steps
- We bring a deep bowl that fits the size of the chicken breast to put in it and arrange them with pepper and salt in addition to a spoonful of flour and mix them well.
- It is preferable to leave the breasts for about an hour before use and then fry them in a pan with two tablespoons of vegetable oil over high heat.
- When the color of the chicken changes, we put the rest of the oil with the garlic, after we have finely chopped it.
- Also, once the garlic has taken on a golden color, toss a mixture of one tablespoon of lemon juice with one tablespoon of flour of the same size.
- Wait a few minutes for the mixture to thicken and stir again until the chicken is mixed with the ingredients.
- Finally add vinegar and parsley to give the chicken flavor.
Piccata chicken without cream
Here we prepare the recipe, but without cream, as it consists of:
- The same number of chicken breasts from the previous method.
- With a full glass of milk.
- An onion cut into slices.
- A half cup full of fresh slices of mushrooms.
- spoons of starch.
- Two to three cloves of garlic, cut.
- A suitable amount of oil for frying.
- Spices such as salt, pepper and spices for seasoning.
- Fry the chicken in a deep frying pan with hot oil until it takes on a light brown color.
- The chicken is transferred from the pan to be used in the preparation of the sauce, where we place the garlic and onions for frying.
- Add the chicken again, stirring with salt and pepper and add the milk mixture with a spoonful of chicken starch.
- Stir well and toss the mushrooms in the pan, stirring constantly, leaving the pan until the chicken drop is ready.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting