Cold panda cake is a very simple cake that is found in every home and does not contain any complicated ingredients with these simple ingredients we have a delicious cake with irresistible taste. Before that we have prepared many types of cakes such as. cake, chocolate sauce cake, hot milk cake and hot chocolate cake Milk, French Swedish Cake, Date Cake and Hohos Cake are all excellent and well worth a try.
Cold snack recipes are loved by many of us in addition to their wonderful taste, they are irresistible in appearance, highly revered in their appearance and simple to prepare, I have prepared with you more than one type of food cold like layered biscuits, cream, biscuit cakes and i will show you the cake with ingredients of the day From four layers you can reduce the number of layers or prepare it as I remind you depends on your desire, now here’s how to make a cake cold panda I hope you try this recipe you like.
Ingredients of cold panda cake
- Biscuit layer: 200 grams of plain biscuits, 4 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa, 1/2 cup water, 4 tablespoons butter.
- Layer of pudding: 3 cups except a quarter of milk, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 4 tablespoons starch, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 tablespoon butter.
- Chantilly cream layer: 1 bag of Chantilly cream (36 grams), 1/2 cup cold milk.
- Chocolate ganache layers: 1/2 cup chocolate, 1/2 cup milk, 1 tablespoon butter.
Steps of preparing panda cold cake
- We start by preparing the layers of biscuits, throwing the sugar in a bowl, add the cocoa, half a cup of water and butter and mix the cold to mix together.
- Put the pot on the fire and stir for two to three minutes, then turn off the heat and set the mixture aside until cool.
- Place the biscuits in a deep bowl, chop them, then toss the previously prepared mixture with cocoa on top and mix well.
- We then place the biscuits in a pyrex pan and distribute them in the pan by pressing them evenly and placing them in the freezer until they harden. We start preparing the pudding layer.
- Put the milk in a bowl, add sugar, flour, starch and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Then place the pot on the fire and stir while continuing to mix.
- Place the pudding on the layer of biscuits and spread it evenly and place it in the fridge until it cools down.
- We start by preparing the chocolate ganache by tossing the chocolate and milk in a bowl with a spoonful of butter on top and stir the pan over the fire until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Then turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Spread a layer of chocolate ganashi on the Chantilly cream, distributing it evenly.
- Then place in the fridge for 3 hours before cutting into slices and serving.
Every house has cold sweets with simple ingredients, we teach you how to make a quick panda cake, a delicious layered dessert, the taste is really dangerous, this recipe is one of those recipes that does not take time and can, taste its melts. in the mouth it is called panda cake because of its white color, dark color and close to black, and Delicious chocolate sauce is a newly invented recipe that is a major development in the endless world of cuisine, which makes it even more suitable for housewives. to make most ready-made recipes in popular stores.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting