How to make anise cake Many people do not like aniseed drink, especially our children, but what if we tell you that sweet and savory aniseed can be eaten through aniseed cake, so it becomes a tasty and useful meal that can be eaten at breakfast with a cup of tea, where anise is rich in many benefits and we will show you in this article the recipe of anise cake and the benefits of anise that makes us take great care of this recipe.
How to prepare a delicious agricultural dish .. Baked goodness in the way of our mothers in the village
Anise cake recipe
You want a delicious recipe for your kids and at the same time useful for their body, here my lady, this easy and simple recipe.
- Ingredients for the anise cake recipe: (three cups of sifted white flour, a cup of cooking oil, a cup of boiled anise, a tablespoon of ground anise, a tablespoon of anise seeds, half a tablespoon of vanilla, two tablespoons of sesame, a cup sugar))
- Bring a bowl and place a cup of sugar and a cup of anise, then mix the mixture well until mixed together.
- Bring another bowl and add three cups of flour, a tablespoon of ground anise, vanilla and two tablespoons of sesame seeds, then mix this mixture well until all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Form the dough as desired, then preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Place the dough pieces in a baking tray, taking care to leave a space between each piece.
- Leave it in the oven for 30 minutes, then take it out and let it cool and now you can eat anise cakes with a cup of delicious tea.
The benefits of anise
The anise plant is one of the many herbs rich in benefits that make us eager to make a recipe for anise cakes, including these benefits.
- Anise is a natural laxative that can be used to treat constipation.
- Improves digestive system functions and relieves stomach aches.
So be sure to make this recipe useful…
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting