Kentucky Chicken is the most famous in the current generation, and the proof is the gathering of Kentucky restaurants in different places to eat that delicious meal offered by the restaurant, which is Kentucky chicken with a delicious secret spice, but nonetheless, many customers complained about the bad taste of chicken in the recent period, as the price of meals increased and decreased its size and this makes us today take you on a small tour to learn how to make chicken fried Kentucky on the outside and inside the house, exactly. as ready-made, without any change except that it is at a lower price and is safer for us and our children instead of buying it ready-made.
Ingredients for fried chicken in Kentucky
Kentucky Chicken is one of the most delicious chicken recipes that attracts young people and young children, so they order it all the time and because mothers are very keen to meet the needs of their children and at the same time love them . to be safe, they make Kentucky chicken at home, which is prepared with the following ingredients:
- A large chicken cut into eight pieces.
- Water: only half a glass.
- Table salt: as needed.
- Yogurt: a whole package.
- Finely ginger powder: half a teaspoon.
- Rosemary or rosemary: half a spoon.
- Paprika powder: a teaspoon.
- Mustard or mustard: a tablespoon.
- Onion powder: half a tablespoon.
- Garlic powder: half a spoon.
- Dried thyme: a full teaspoon.
- Dried basil: a full teaspoon.
- Lemon juice: one lemon.
- White food vinegar: two tablespoons.
- Hot sauce: half a teaspoon or more, depending on taste.
Chicken cover ingredients
- Baking powder: a teaspoon of small size.
- Flour: two full cups or more, depending on the size of the chicken pieces.
- Cold water: three full glasses.
- Starch: only half a cup.
How to Make Crispy Kentucky Chicken at Home |
- The chicken pieces are cleaned and washed with vinegar more than once and then many holes are made in different places to absorb the marinade.
- Pour the chicken seasoning ingredients into a bowl and add the chicken pieces to cover with this seasoning.
- When the chicken pieces absorb this mixture, close and store in the refrigerator for two hours or more.
- When using, cover with packaging ingredients and then dip in plenty of oil until soft.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting