Cake for the elephant’s ear It is one of the most delicious and delicious desserts that young and old alike love and like, and it is loved by all because of its delicious, tasty and special taste, as well as mythical and attractive. With high nutritional values, but also with ease of preparation, in addition to the fact that its ingredients are simple and available in every home, housewives are looking through the internet for a way to prepare it to bring it. to their family and make them happy.You can also try the cold mocha dessert and you will like it.During place thaqafni way of working Cake for the elephant’s ear With the best recipes.
Elephant ear cake ingredients
Elephant ear cake consists of simple and easy ingredients that give it its delicious, tasty and special taste, rich in nutritional values and available in every home, as follows:
- 300 gr wheat flour + 15 gr corn flour.
- 4 tablespoons sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla.
- 40 gr condensed condensed milk.
- 50 g of salted butter at room temperature.
- 100 ml of water.
- 14 gr cocoa, dissolved in a little water.
- Too much oil for frying.
How to prepare
Follow these steps to get the elephant ear cake in simple and straightforward steps, deliciously, effortlessly and in a short time, as follows:
- Prepare a deep bowl, then add the flour, sugar, salt, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk and stir well with a spatula.
- Then add the butter and mix them by hand.
- Then add the water gradually and mix well by hand until you have a firm dough.
- Then we open the dough, place it in a bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel, then let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Then divide the dough after resting into two balls of equal size.
- Then in one of the two doughs add the mass of cocoa dissolved in water and then mix well until the dough is homogeneous.
- Then roll out the dough and divide into two balls of equal size.
- Then we place each dough in a plastic bag measuring 25 x 15 cm, then we cut the edge of each bag.
- Then we put each dough inside the bag with pancakes.
- After that, we take each dough out of the bag after it has been unfolded.
- Then we place each cocoa dough on top of the plain dough and place it in a plastic bag, then we roll each dough into a roll shape and press them.
- Then place them in the fridge for about 4 to 5 hours, until the dough is firm.
- Once the dough has hardened, take it out of the freezer, then remove the bag and then sprinkle with a little flour.
- Then cut each roll in half, then cut them with a sharp knife into thin slices.
- Then we put a pan on the fire and add heavy oil and let it heat up.
- Then fry the cakes in hot oil on low heat, stirring occasionally and leave them until it gets a little light brown and then remove them from the oil.
- Then we serve the elephant ear cake on a serving plate (it can also be kept in an airtight container until needed).
- And happily and labrum.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting