How to make a sponge cake Pandispanja is characterized as brittle, light and high. You can decorate it as a birthday cake or serve it with tea or breakfast as cake with baking tray With milk or juice early in the morning, we will talk to you in this article on how to make brittle and high sponge cake easily and quickly.
How to make sponge cake with ingredients
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature.
- 1 cup powdered sugar (210 grams).
- 1 cup flour for all uses (130 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
Instructions for preparing the cake:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the bottom of two 9-inch pans with parchment paper cakes (do not grease the sides).
How to make a sponge cake:
- In a large bowl, beat 6 large eggs for 1 minute on high speed with hand-held mixer.
- With the mixer gradually add 1 cup of sugar and continue beating for 8-10 minutes until the mass is thick and fluffy.
- Beat together 1 cup flour and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, then bring this mixture to a thin egg mixture, one-third at a time.
- Fold with a spoon with each addition until smooth.
- Rub the spoon from the bottom to collect any pockets of flour and stop mixing when there are no flour streaks left. Do not mix too much, otherwise the mixture will swell.
- Divide evenly between cakes prepared for cakes (useful if you have a kitchen scale to weigh pans). Bake at 350 ° F for 23-28 minutes (oven lasts 25 minutes), or until the surface turns golden brown. Remove from the pan by sliding a thin spatula (this is what I like for cakes) around the edges and then transfer to a wire rack and remove the back of the parchment. Cool the cake to room temperature, then cut the layers evenly in half with a serrated knife.
Here’s how you can make crispy chocolate cake in a very simple and economical way. Try it now
Tips for success fresh cake
- When there is no flour left in the dough, fold it a few more times to make sure you do not lose any flour pockets at the end.
- Bake the cake layers immediately after you add the flour – they should not stay too long.
- Always use a conventional oven setting (not a convection / oven setting).
- A hand-held electric mixer will take 2-4 minutes longer to beat the eggs.
- Bake in the middle of the oven.
- Place the cake in a fully preheated oven.
- Do not open the oven door to inspect the cake to the end.
- Allow the cake to cool in a room with no air leaking from outside, which can make it look ugly.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting