The secret of the molokia taste, where molokia is considered one of the most important original Egyptian dishes dating from the village and Upper Egypt, in addition to becoming a main meal served in many international restaurants, so we explain it on our site. article today the secret of the beautiful taste of moloki.
The secret of the taste of molokia
- 1 bag of frozen molokhia in an amount of 500 grams.
- A small onion.
- 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- 2 small red tomatoes, cut into equal rings.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 cube chicken broth.
- 1 tablespoon corn oil.
- Half a spoon of salt.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of black pepper.
- A teaspoon of minced coriander.
- 1 liter of water.
- Before starting to prepare the frozen mollusk, the mollusk should be removed from the freezer for two hours before it, then the electric mixer is brought and the minced garlic, tomatoes, chicken and onion juice are thrown and these ingredients are mixed and beaten, then we put. a liter of water, then put this mass on the fire and then mix the mass well and then add salt, pepper and spices and leave the mass until it gets a boil and the consistency becomes thick.
- Then in this mass add the mollusk and mix well until it mixes with this mass. Then bring another container and place a spoonful of oil, minced garlic and minced coriander, mix the mixture well, then place it on the molokin and mix . well, then serve hot.
How to make Syrian chicken molokhia
- 500 grams of frozen molokhia.
- 1 kg of chicken, cut into small pieces.
- 8 cloves of minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon minced coriander.
- 1 tablespoon ghee.
- A small spoon of salt.
Ingredients needed for cooking chicken
- 1 small onion.
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamom fruits.
- 1 liter of water.
How to prepare
- Put a pot on the fire, place the water and ingredients for boiling the chicken and leave until well cooked.
- Then we put a quantity of ghee in a pot on the fire and we throw the molokini and the garlic and the mixture mix well and with it we place the coriander and we stir it and then we throw the chicken’s bowl and the soup on the molokia and leave it until it boils well and is presented me. pleasure and healing.
The secret of molokia taste, as it is one of the best foods served in Al-Azomat and is usually served next to cooked or stuffed vegetables, so the way of its preparation was presented in detail to ensure a successful recipe and delicious.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting