Chicken quesadilla recipe is one of the tastiest and most delicious recipes that have been taken from European cuisine and is famous for its special taste and delicious aroma, which made this dish the most famous and delicious in many large five-star restaurants. shine in your kitchen and prepare this wonderful dish and serve it for lunch, so follow us in this article To know in detail the required ingredients and how to prepare it.
Ingredients needed to prepare the dish:
- One kilogram of chicken breast or thigh.
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Four large red onions.
- A teaspoon of garlic powder.
- A teaspoon of onion powder.
- A cup of sweet-colored pepper cut into small cubes.
- Three large tomatoes, cut into cubes.
- A teaspoon of white salt.
- Half a teaspoon of finely ground black pepper.
- Toss just a quarter of a small paprika.
- Two tablespoons of mayonnaise and can be dispersed.
- A cup of finely chopped mozzarella cheese.
- A cup of finely chopped cheddar cheese.
- Ready-made tortilla bread.
Steps to make chicken quesadilla:
- Wash the chicken very well with vinegar, lemon and flour.
- Rinse with water and then soak in water for a while to remove unpleasant odors.
- Remove the bone and skin from the hips or breasts, then cut them into small cubes.
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Arrange the chicken pieces with the spices and leave them in the fridge for a few hours or a whole day.
- Heat the oil in a pan, then add the chicken.
- Stir until the chicken changes color, then add the onion and minced garlic.
- Add the colored pepper and my heart, then add the tomatoes.
- Add mayonnaise to my chicken and heart and if you want you can also add melted cheese.
- Leave the chicken with vegetables cooked on the fire and then freeze.
- Bring a tortilla bread and place the first half of the chicken filling.
- Add minced cedar and mozzarella on top.
- Combine the second half of the bread over the first half.
- Place the sandwich in the hot pan and press.
- Turn the bread on both sides until the cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.
- Instead of the pan you can put it in the oven if you want.
- Serve with pickles and mayonnaise.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting