The economical dish for meatless lunch that the housekeeper has in mind, who tries in different ways to provide different foods for her family and it will certainly be expensive if the lunch contains meat or chicken every day, so we thought to we prepare. a list of foods that can be served as a special lunch In addition to the simple price.
Economical food for lunch without meat
Egyptian society is known for its wonderful folk dishes, which are distinguished for their variety, and the ability to whet people’s appetites. These foods can be used for lunch, such as.
- It consists of raw eggs, to which are added a minced onion, a minced tomato, diced pepper and two tablespoons of flour.
- All the ingredients are added and beaten hard with a fork, then a pan is heated with oil or ghee, then the mass is placed in it and fried on both sides.
- This dish can be served along with chips and a green salad dish.
- One of the wonderful meals that everyone loves and consists of mixed boiled pasta, rice with noodles and lentils with a boiled meal.
- In addition to the heavy sauce, add spices and hot sauce, fry the minced garlic, a little vinegar, lemon juice, add a little water and salt.
- Serve this unique dish garnished with sauce and topped with crispy roasted onion slices.
Potatoes with vegetables
- It consists of fried potatoes, onions, tomatoes, sliced peppers and a bunch of parsley, finely chopped.
- The pan is prepared by greasing it, then we put a layer of potatoes, on top of it a layer of onions, tomatoes, peppers and parsley, with a little salt and spices.
- And so on until we finish all the ingredients and then place them on the stove after we cover it and put out the fire under it.
- It can only be eaten with bread and we can fry pasta next to it.
Main dishes without meat
If you want to know some of the main dishes that can be used for lunch without using meat or chicken, here are the following:
- Mixed stuffed, supplied with water and cubes of chicken broth.
- Fish and its average price, in addition to rice with onions and a green salad.
- Lentil soup.
- Moussaka with minced meat.
- Bechamel pasta with leftover chicken breast.
We have mentioned some economical meals for lunch without meat, all of them are very economical and family members will eat them with pleasure.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting