Belching, hiccups, and farting can cause laughter, embarrassment, and even anger. But especially fart!
What do you know about farts other than the fact that they stink and come from a hole?
Here are 12 facts everyone should know:
- Men fart more than women.
- The average person farts 14 times a day.
- These 14 combinations are enough to inflate the balloon.
- Feel free to gas, as this is a sign of a healthy esophagus. If you never get gas, see your doctor.
Also Read: 10 Signs Your Body Is Crying For Help
- Farts are made from hydrogen sulfide, which protects against mitochondrial damage.
- Inhaling gas is good for you, so take a deep breath next time!
- Women’s gases smell more unpleasant because women accumulate more hydrogen sulfide. But more useful for inhalation!
- Gas velocity can reach 3m/s.
- If the vase has a very narrow sphincter, then gases are released louder, because gases pass through a narrow opening at a high speed.
- Chewing gum and cola give off more gas, so keep these foods away from those with flatulence.
Read also: Here are 9 signs of clogged arteries
- Most of the gases come out in a dream.
- Among animals, termites fart the most. Next in descending order are camels, zebras, sheep, cows, elephants and dogs (especially Labradors and Retrievers).